This training is intended for building owners, property managers and building representatives that have benchmarked their buildings in the past. Benchmarking is required every year but only once a year, making it easy to forget the steps.
The NYC Sustainability Help Center is offering a one-hour refresher training that will cover all of the steps you need to complete as a returning user to submit your benchmarking data to NYC ahead of the May 1st deadline.
Here is what we will cover:
- Review property details for accuracy. (Property type cannot be “other“)
- Request 2020 energy usage data upload from Con Edison
- Confirm National Grid and DEP automatic uploads(if applicable)
- Share with DEP for water (if required to report water for the first time)
- Reminder to request and obtain Fuel Oil data (if applicable)
- Confirm energy data upload from Con Edison
- Confirm water data upload and meter settings from DEP
- Confirm oil data entries
- Run error check and submit your benchmarking report to The City of New York
Click HERE to view upcoming sessions and events.
Send any questions to Help@NYCsustainability.org.